Earn up to $200 in MineCove store credit!

Valphon

Owner
Administrator
Emeralds
◆7,265◆
Do you play Ark: Survival Evolved? We're looking for feedback!

Note - Ark: Survival Evolved refers to this game HERE. This is not part of Minecraft!

We are currently in the process of refining our Ark: Survival Evolved server and need your help. In order to provide the best experience possible we require a substantial amount of feedback. Of course, helping us will entitle you to some rewards too!

Step 1: Connect to our Ark: Survival Evolved server by searching for 'Minecove' on the Ark: Survival Evolved server list. You may also connect directly (if you know how to do this!) by using this IP: 107.173.81.38:24916

Step 2: Reach level 50​
Step 3: Answer the following as accurately as possible in a reply to this post:​

What is your username on Ark: Survival Evolved? (We'll verify you've reached level 50!)
A ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how is the overall difficulty? (with 1 being too easy, 5 being just right, and 10 being too hard)
B ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how is the lag? (with 1 being unbearable, 5 being moderate, and 10 no lag at all)
C ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how tough are the mobs? (with 1 being too easy, 5 being just right, and 10 being too hard)
D ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how quick is resource gathering? (with 1 way too fast, 5 being just right, and 10 way too slow)
E ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate the overall enjoyability of MineCove's Ark: Survival Evolved server? (with 1 being completely boring and 10 being perfect)

Complete steps 1 - 3 and we'll send you a $100 voucher to use on http://minecove.buycraft.net/

Bonus: Reach level 100 and we'll send you an additional $100 voucher to use on http://minecove.buycraft.net/

Please provide all questions + survey responses below!

Xulotl

Unknown - Member
Diamond
Emeralds
◆1,404◆
I can't find the server, and tried to connect directly with the IP, but doesn't work.

Found the problem, it had to instal the server mods.

Xulotl

Unknown - Member
Diamond
Emeralds
◆1,404◆
I couldn't find the server in the server list, direct connect worked but I had to wait until the mods were installed.

Last edited:

BoneZ177

Emeralds
◆1,165◆
What is your username on Ark: Survival Evolved? (We'll verify you've reached level 50!) BoneZ177

A ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how is the overall difficulty?
(with 1 being too easy, 5 being just right, and 10 being too hard) 5-6. The game wasn't too hard but at times like spawning in did kind of seem a little too easy with so much health to start off, I was able to tank multiple dilos with only my fists, but the further in I got the more it evened itself out difficulty wise. Also, gaining experience for crafting is extremely broken, I was able to manage level 60 within an hour or so, could have got level 100 but i decided to stop and play the game for a while.

B ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how is the lag? (with 1 being unbearable, 5 being moderate, and 10 no lag at all) 9, I felt almost no lag the entire 4-5 hours I played, most lag came while I was crafting but that could have just been on my end as well.

C ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how tough are the mobs? (with 1 being too easy, 5 being just right, and 10 being too hard) 2, The mobs were fairly easy to start off with only fists, I started on the southern spawn 2 which is known to be an easy start but the challenge was almost non existant at first. By level 30 I could 1 hit Dilos, at 50 it took me 3 hits with an axe to kill a sabretooth, mob difficulty could use some balancing.

D ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how quick is resource gathering? (with 1 way too fast, 5 being just right, and 10 way too slow)This one is a tough one, I am going to have to go with a 3 on this. Some of the more common resources were gained way too fast, like wood, thatch, fiber, stone etc. While most of the berries and metal seemed to be at a fair rate.

E ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate the overall enjoyability of MineCove's Ark: Survival Evolved server? (with 1 being completely boring and 10 being perfect) I will give this one an 8. I'm pretty sure I was the only person on at the time, but I also enjoy playing ark with or without people, along with all of the answers above and the fact that I do like to grind on ark, I will say that I had a great time on the server.

Valphon

Owner
Administrator
Emeralds
◆7,265◆
What is your username on Ark: Survival Evolved? (We'll verify you've reached level 50!) BoneZ177

A ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how is the overall difficulty?
(with 1 being too easy, 5 being just right, and 10 being too hard) 5-6. The game wasn't too hard but at times like spawning in did kind of seem a little too easy with so much health to start off, I was able to tank multiple dilos with only my fists, but the further in I got the more it evened itself out difficulty wise. Also, gaining experience for crafting is extremely broken, I was able to manage level 60 within an hour or so, could have got level 100 but i decided to stop and play the game for a while.

B ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how is the lag? (with 1 being unbearable, 5 being moderate, and 10 no lag at all) 9, I felt almost no lag the entire 4-5 hours I played, most lag came while I was crafting but that could have just been on my end as well.

C ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how tough are the mobs? (with 1 being too easy, 5 being just right, and 10 being too hard) 2, The mobs were fairly easy to start off with only fists, I started on the southern spawn 2 which is known to be an easy start but the challenge was almost non existant at first. By level 30 I could 1 hit Dilos, at 50 it took me 3 hits with an axe to kill a sabretooth, mob difficulty could use some balancing.

D ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how quick is resource gathering? (with 1 way too fast, 5 being just right, and 10 way too slow)This one is a tough one, I am going to have to go with a 3 on this. Some of the more common resources were gained way too fast, like wood, thatch, fiber, stone etc. While most of the berries and metal seemed to be at a fair rate.

E ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate the overall enjoyability of MineCove's Ark: Survival Evolved server? (with 1 being completely boring and 10 being perfect) I will give this one an 8. I'm pretty sure I was the only person on at the time, but I also enjoy playing ark with or without people, along with all of the answers above and the fact that I do like to grind on ark, I will say that I had a great time on the server.
Thank you for your feed back! This helps immensely, I'll send you your voucher

Xulotl

Unknown - Member
Diamond
Emeralds
◆1,404◆
What is your username on Ark: Survival Evolved? (We'll verify you've reached level 50!) Xulotl

A ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how is the overall difficulty? (with 1 being too easy, 5 being just right, and 10 being too hard)

4, not to hard. Could be a little harder.

B ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how is the lag? (with 1 being unbearable, 5 being moderate, and 10 no lag at all)

9, a few times small lagspikes but nothing bad.

C ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how tough are the mobs?(with 1 being too easy, 5 being just right, and 10 being too hard)

4, easy to kill and tame.

D ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how quick is resource gathering? (with 1 way too fast, 5 being just right, and 10 way too slow)

3, to easy.

E ) On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate the overall enjoyability of MineCove's Ark: Survival Evolved server? (with 1 being completely boring and 10 being perfect)

7, fun server and mods, but too easy.

Last edited: