Happy New Year!

Collin

Break it until it's fixed.
Administrator
Diamond
Emeralds
◆4,139◆
From the staff of MineCove, we would like to wish all of our community members a very happy New Year.

As a token of gratitude to the amazing player-base we support, Valphon along with the Administrator team, have unanimously decided to give all of our players a clean slate going into 2020. As such, we have cleared EVERYONE's record of all warnings, bans, mutes, and so on. This means that any outstanding bans or mutes are hereby revoked.

Please keep in mind that our rules still apply, we are simply trying to give everyone a new chance to start fresh and rejoin our community in a different light.

To go along with the new year, we are also releasing Pokemon cards in-game. These are the original 151 Generation 1 Pokemon Cards. Currently these items are *only* obtainable from Vote Crates in-game. They may eventually be added to other crates and the web-store. We plan to release Generation 2 later in the year, so keep an eye out for updates!

Sclean

Emeralds
◆4,807◆
"As such, we have cleared EVERYONE's record of all warnings, bans, mutes, and so on. This means that any outstanding bans or mutes are hereby revoked."

While I understand the spirit of the holidays, and/or looking forward to the new decade... Is this really a good idea? Maybe I'm reading it wrong, or maybe there are special bans that us players are unaware of (i.e. truly permanent bans), but I've seen plenty of players banned over the years for things worse than XRay or keyspamming.
I won't throw player names into the mix, but we been unfortunate enough to have been visited by some truly degenerate people. Unsavory characters aside, does this extend to hackers that have been IP banned?
I appreciate the thinking of this post, it's the execution that troubles me.