Should we reset MineCove's Survival map poll!

Should we reset MineCove's Survival map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valphon

Owner
Administrator
Emeralds
◆1,323◆
Hey all!

We recently ran a poll (See here!) where a majority of voters decided we should release a new map on Survival. That poll was a preliminary vote, it decided whether we should host an official poll and gather as many votes/feedback as possible. This is that official poll!

Again - This is the Official Poll that will decide whether we reset MineCove's Survival map! It's important to vote and give your feedback!

What a reset of MineCove's Survival map means:

1. All requested builds that a player owns are to be migrated to /timecapsule and placed at an open location of their choosing. This includes items in chests!
2. Players will have 3 months to request their builds to be transferred. After which, the survival map will be closed. The process for transferring builds will be announced if the majority decides on a map reset.
3. During the same time, a new /Survival map will be released with a complete reset of all items/stats/data with exception to Iron, Gold, Emerald, or Diamond ranks. ABC ranks purchased via the webshop may be re-sent at a time of your choosing on the new map.

At this time - Please do the following:

Vote Yay or Nay in this poll
2. Post your thoughts, input, questions
3. Ask others to vote

This poll will be open until Sunday, August 23rd!

Last edited:

Jaccck

Yes
Diamond
Emeralds
◆8,169◆
not good as im currently in the middle of a project but good for new players which was the aim of the server i think. I think overall its a good idea.

FederalSkid

Dictator of all that is Coffee
Emeralds
◆2,525◆
I feel like the shops, and general server economy has started to grind to a halt with a majority of players having plentiful amounts of most items. It would be nice to start fresh, and see all the cool new creations that would be created. I would absolutely love to see the increase usage of market that would occur from there being very few player warps in the following months.

June

Diamond
Emeralds
◆2,714◆
I'm very for this decision, but I do think that a popular vote might not be enough, maybe something like a vast majority vote for such a big change. I recently posted a few suggestions posts, I hope spawn gets a makeover considering a few of my suggestions, and I really hope there's some consideration put into the state of crates and boxes as they stand that can come along with a relauch.

Shockrider1

Diamond
Emeralds
◆9,537◆
I would absolutely love to see the increase usage of market that would occur from there being very few player warps in the following months.
This is the part I miss the most. The early grinding months are such a blast, I love seeing the activity in the market/shops.
I personally voted nay- but I wouldn't mind a reset if players got to keep their balances.
3. During the same time, a new /Survival map will be released with a complete reset of all items/stats/data with exception to Iron, Gold, Emerald, or Diamond ranks.
This includes /balances of Lunas (I would assume). Personally, I like that, since many players (including myself) could get to abc rank S or higher solely with their current balances.

Robo

Diamond
Yay!

I think its a Great Idea and it gives everyone chance to uild something different on the new map and even maybe new shops as time goes on alone with been able to gather newer blocks in the new map rather than having to bounce back and forth to /farm or nether or even /theend etc but i can say i look forward to starting again, would be nice to start a new map with some gear of our choices however i know it would be unfair so going all fresh is the best and ofc giving the option to shift things from survival to Time Capsule is a great idea alone with builds, look forward to the new map when it comes :)

OP
Valphon

Valphon

Owner
Administrator
Emeralds
◆1,323◆
I've already worked my way through the ABC ranks twice with my primary character and once with my Alt. I don't have as much time to play Minecove as I would like, so reaching those ranks has taken a lot of time, and some RL cash. Another set back would probably more discouraging than I'm ready for.

If you purchased an ABC rank on the webshop at one time, you can re-use that purchase on any future maps at a time of your choosing. For example, if you made an ABC rankup purchase on Map #4, you can use that ABC rankup purchase on Map#5 when you're at Y rank. Same goes for using it on Map#6, Map#7, etc.

I'm very for this decision, but I do think that a popular vote might not be enough, maybe something like a vast majority vote for such a big change. I recently posted a few suggestions posts, I hope spawn gets a makeover considering a few of my suggestions, and I really hope there's some consideration put into the state of crates and boxes as they stand that can come along with a relauch.

We'll consider all suggestions and recommend if you have an idea for the potential new map that you make the suggestion now - It's much easier to implement things beforehand. This goes to everyone!

sure why not i also say could we also include say spend 750 website emeralds to transfer over 1 inventory slot worth of tools or blocks? no shulkers allowed?

We won't have a transfer system, but likely some form of bonus for veteran players that may involve Emeralds.